- 2 Egg (large)
- 1/2 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Broth (Low FODMAP Beef Broth)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Pickled Beets
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
- Step 1: Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat slightly and add the eggs. Cook for 10 minutes, or to your preference. Once the eggs are done, add them to a bowl of ice water. Once they’re cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, add the steel cut oats and beef broth to a small pot over medium-low heat and bring to a low simmer, stirring as needed. Cook for 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Step 3: Divide the oats between bowls and top with the hard-boiled egg(s), spinach, pickled beets, and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for three days. Store the eggs with their shell on and peel just before serving.
- Serving Size: One serving is 1/2 cup of oats with eggs and toppings.
- Make it Vegan: Use vegetable broth instead of beef broth and omit the egg.
- More Flavor: Sauté the spinach before adding to the oats. Add sautéd mushrooms and/or cheese.