- 1 cup Oats (quick or rolled)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 2/3 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 1/3 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 1 1/3 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tsps Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Water
- Step 1: Combine oats, almond milk, peanut butter, chia seeds, maple syrup, cocoa powder and water in a large glass container.
- Step 2: Stir well to evenly mix.
- Step 3: Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
- Step 4: Remove from fridge. Divide into single-serving size jars or containers. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information (per serve)
- Calories – 375
- Fat – 18g
- Saturated – 3g
- Trans – 0g
- Polyunsaturated – 4g
- Monounsaturated – 7g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Add an extra splash of almond milk and/or a drizzle of honey (optional).
- Toppings: Banana slices, peanuts, shredded coconut, hemp hearts or chocolate chips.
- Warm it Up: Heat in microwave for 30 to 60 seconds before eating.
- No Maple Syrup: Use honey instead.
- More Fiber: Add ground flaxseed.