🎄 The perfect side dish for all your festivities over the holiday season!
✔️ 6 ingredients
✔️ 7 steps
✔️ 20 min prep time
✔️ 40 min cook time
✔️ Serves 8
- 6 tbsp polenta (cornmeal) 90 g
- Parmesan, grated 100 g
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 2kg Parsnips, quartered and core removed 2000 g
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220C/430F
- Combine the polenta, parmesan and thyme in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil, add the parsnips and cook for 6 mins or until just tender. Drain.
- While parsnips are still hot, toss in the parmesan mixture to coat.
- Set a roasting tin over the stove top and heat up the olive oil. Add the parsnips and coat in the oil.
- Move the tin to the oven and roast for 30 mins, turning halfway through
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve