3 servings / 25 minutes
- 12 ozs Salmon Fillet
- 1/3 tsp Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Jasmine Rice (dry, uncooked)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 Lemon (juiced)
- 3 cups Arugula
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry. Season with sea salt and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the salmon flakes with a fork.
- While the salmon roasts, make your jasmine rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in a jar and mix well.
- Divide salmon, rice and arugula between bowls or containers, and drizzle with the oil and lemon dressing. Enjoy!
No Salmon: Use any type of fish fillet instead, or use canned fish.
No Arugula: Use baby spinach, kale, or mixed greens instead.
No Rice: Use quinoa instead.
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 days.
Amount per serving