4 servings / 20 minutes
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice
- 1lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 4 cups Baby Spinach (packed)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef to the pan, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once it is cooked through and no longer pink, drain any excess drippings from the pan.
- Add the spinach to the beef and stir until the spinach has wilted. Add in the tamari and stir to combine.
- Divide the rice between plates and top with the beef mixture. Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- More Flavor: Add fresh garlic or ginger to the beef with the spinach.
- Additional Toppings: Hot sauce, sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and/or cilantro.
- No Tamari: Use soy sauce or coconut aminos instead.
- No Beef: Use ground chicken, turkey, or pork instead.
- No JasmineRice: Use brown rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice instead.
Amount per serving