4 servings / 15 minutes
- 10 ozs Chickpea Pasta (dry)
- 8 ozs Pork Sausage
- 4 cups Kale Leaves
- 2 tbsps Butter (unsalted)
- 1 Lemon ( juiced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Strain and set aside.
- As the pasta cooks, remove the casings from the sausage. Add them to a frying pan over medium heat and break the sausage up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Once the sausage is cooked through, add the kale leaves, butter, and lemon juice. Stir until the kale is wilted. Turn off the heat. Add the pasta in with the sausage and kale and stir to combine.
- Divide into bowls and season with sea salt, pepper, and parsley. Enjoy!
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Enjoy cold or reheat on the stovetop.
- Serving Size: One serving is equal to about 1 1/2 cups.
- Dairy-Free: Use oil instead of butter.
- No Sausage: Use ground meat or lentils instead.
- More Flavor: Add chili ﬂakes and/or nutritional yeast on top.
Amount per serving