Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
This dish is quick and tasty – mix and match your low FODMAP fruits and it can be enjoyed all year round!
- 350g peeled, cooked prawns (about 16 whole prawns)
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 long green chilli, sliced
- 1 bunch of mint, leaves picked
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut thinly on the diagonal
- 50g shredded coconut
- 60g roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- In a large bowl, mix the prawns, grapefruit, chilli, herbs, cucumber, coconut and peanuts in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, mix the sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix it together.
- On a large serving tray, arrange the salad mix. Serve immediately.