Delicious and packed full of calcium from the yogurt, you can mix and match as many low FODMAP toppings as you please for added crunch and flavour.
✔️ 4 ingredients
✔️ 4 steps
✔️ 10 min prep time
✔️ 90 min cook time
✔️ Serves 5
- 2 cups plain lactose free yogurt 520 g
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries 90 g
- 2 tbs pumpkin seeds 23 g
- 30g dark chocolate, shaved or grated 30 g
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with baking paper.
- Spread the yogurt out with a spoon or spatula evenly into the baking paper until you get the desired thickness that you want your bark. Sprinkle with strawberries, chocolate and pumpkin seeds.
- Place in the freezer – this will vary depending on how thick your yogurt base is (may take anywhere between 90 minutes or you may prefer to do it overnight).
- Once frozen, chop and break up into different sizes. Store into an airtight container for up to one week.
For those who have a sweet tooth, choose a flavoured lactose-free yogurt as the base!
For different toppings, remember that lots of foods that contain FODMAPs can be eaten safely at small serve sizes.
Some other favourite low FODMAP flavour combinations include:
- Kiwifruit, shredded coconut and goji berries
- Maple granola & strawberries
- Peanut butter, maple syrup and dark chocolate