Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 1 tbs garlic infused olive oil
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 250 g pasta, gluten free
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups kent/japanese pumpkin, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup low FODMAP chicken stock
- 1 cup lactose-free milk
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a casserole dish. Heat the garlic infused olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the pieces of chicken for 6 minutes or until just cooked. Once cooked, set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of boiling water to the boil for the pasta. Add the pasta and cook as per the instructions on the packet. Once the pasta has 1-2 minutes left, add the pumpkin and broccoli and cook with the pasta. Drain the pasta and vegetables and keep in the same pot.
- Melt the butter over medium heat, whisk in the flour, stirring continuously. Slowly add in the chicken stock and milk, whisking continuously until thickened. Remove from the pan and stir in ½ cup of the mozzarella until well combined. Pour the sauce into the large pot with the vegetable and pasta mix. Add in the chicken and stir.
- Pour the combined pasta, chicken and vegetable mix into the pre-prepared casserole dish. Top the dish wish the remaining mozzarella and bake for 25 minutes