- 2 cups low-FODMAP milk (such as almond, canned coconut milk or lactose-free milk)
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, or substitute almond extract, or other desired flavoring
- Optional: maple syrup to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for one minute or until the pudding is creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl or individual mason jars. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve the chia pudding with your favorite low FODMAP toppings including raspberries, blueberries and some nuts like almonds or pecans.